Hey ya!

hey guys.. i put a radio thingy on the bottom of the page. if ya wanna request songs to it or even make announcements, jus add this account on your gtalk ^^ (mymcradio@mymclub.net) thankx

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I'M A NIGA WITH ICE CUBES.

shit. i feel like my pen name's crap "inuyasha boy" when i'm around these magical creatures (zaniel, psycho, flying hog and pho ko thein). well, i dunno what's up with this blog ......BUT... i think i'm gonna waste it . YEAH? WASTE THIS SHIT!!! WAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAAHAHAAA FUCK IT! ;) . now for the MUSIC TIME

data..... datadahh........ I FUCK THE WORLD AND U ELLA.! WHAT A BITCH U ARE! ( sry about this)



i'm an ice creams , with these ice cubes. yeah yeah... yah..
Oh and if u dont know who ella is. ( well of cos u dont ) she's this bitch from my school and i just hate her so much. She left me . AND THAT SUCKS MOTHER****ERS! now just wank to this beat BITCH!! POP IT LIKE'S HOT !

No comments: