Hey ya!

hey guys.. i put a radio thingy on the bottom of the page. if ya wanna request songs to it or even make announcements, jus add this account on your gtalk ^^ (mymcradio@mymclub.net) thankx

Friday, June 26, 2009

the blue book

this was never meant to be happen..
or was it?
because i am starting all over again
to open a new chapter
whispering and convincing myself
to leave out the past, the memories
but i know this for sure
it had been so great
the times when i was so wrapped in you
when the sound of your name would tuned everything out
your looks blurred everything else
the presence of you filled me up
so i say, farewell my dear
i know i'm weak
and i always will be when it comes to you.
I'll just watch you grow in beauty
and let you go
hoping things might change
but now i'm lost
so lost and alone..
in darkness so dense
me, myself lost the truth
when the truth is the light
the light alone.

1 comment:

အိဖူး said...

oh ohh .. pretti pathetic !
" when the truth is the light, the light alone" >>> dat's cool ...
keep pit up phyoe !!!
(i ma the 1st one, hal hal hal)