Hey ya!

hey guys.. i put a radio thingy on the bottom of the page. if ya wanna request songs to it or even make announcements, jus add this account on your gtalk ^^ (mymcradio@mymclub.net) thankx

Friday, June 26, 2009

i died

looking back
as life decays
darkness was bright
and nights were days
why am i here?
what have i done?
i've lost everything when i have none.
the sadness sings and the darkness cries
the tunes won't let my future fly
i must have reached
my destined core
no future, no strength
no lights, no more
the past has been so fun so cool
standing still till my cup was full
now i look back with no regrets
coz regrets are nothing but to be sad
while waiting, wasting the time i own
i realised, i'm lost, and all alone
i finally found my long lost track
everything went dark and ended fast
as bells would ring and the candles would shine
i'm free but lost forever in times
the brightness fades and my future dies
i know, i've ended all the lies
your smiles your laughs, will fade as well
this thoughts, i know, will never dwell
with life, i say this lullaby
i know i'll never see you cry
when nothing lies infront of me
i'm free, yes, i'm finally free.

No comments: